How The Cannabis Industry Pivots, Shows Resilience In The Face Of Uncertainty
Posted On May 12, 2020
- Challenges include retail stores being closed, logistical and transport issues, and less buying power amongst consumers in general.
- Even with these problems, data has shown that there has been a steady increase of anxiety amongst people during the current lockdown.
- While doctor visits were largely deemed essential across the country, fear has played a big part in the demand for any in-person business operation.
- One of the benefits of the cannabis plant, with growing research to back it up , is its ability to help anxiety through the use of various cannabinoids.
- My observation is an increase in sales across the industry as a whole.
Read full article: greenentrepreneur.com