- Every member of the cannabis family including hemp contains cannabinoids.
- CBD doesn’t bind to receptors like THC does, but it modifies the ability to bind cannabinoids.
- Unlike THC edibles, you don’t need to infuse oil to make CBD edibles.
- According to Leafly, there are three types of CBD to consider for making edibles : full-spectrum CBD, broad-spectrum CBD, and CBD isolate.
- When you’re ready to start making edibles, consider how strong you want the end result to be.
Read full article: livekindly.co