How Willie’s Reserve Partnered with Fellow Artists to Launch in Maryland’s Medical Cannabis Market: The Starting Line
Posted On April 16, 2020
- DNA Genetics Announces Official Launch of Global Cannabis Brand in Arizona Market
- OG DNA Genetics (DNA or the Company), a globally recognized leading cannabis brand, today announced their first official U.S. launch of premium DNA Genetics branded cannabis products with partner, Copperstate Farms LLC (Copperstate) a vertically integrated cannabis company in Arizona.
- Arizona medical cannabis patients will have access to a wide variety of highly sought-after DNA Genetics cannabis strains, including Holy Grail, Skywalker Kush, Recon Kush, and Citradol.
- DNA and Copperstate’s agreement provides Copperstate with the exclusive license to cultivate, manufacture, sell and distribute DNA Genetics branded premium cannabis flower and products in the Arizona market.
- Established in 2016, Copperstate Farms Management, LLC, is a vertically integrated cannabis company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Endocanna Health began setting up its science board earlier this year to connect its genetics technology with emerging research on how different cannabis chemovars interact with the endocannabinoid system.
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com