- Humboldt County’s cannabis industry feeling impact of COVID-19 fears
- It’s ironic, Jurkovich added, since the center sells CBD the non-psychoactive cannabis compound that enthusiasts say helps with stress and anxiety.
- Jurkovich said that while the virus’ impacts are still nascent, she has already seen customers switching to tinctures and edibles, which she suspects is because people don’t want to bring smoke into their lungs amid the spread of a respiratory illness.
- At dispensaries like the THC Collective in Eureka, budtenders show different cannabis products to customers.
- The puff, puff, pass mantra of smoking marijuana encourages enthusiasts to make cannabis a communal experience.
Read full article: times-standard.com