- Ethos Cannabis , a Pennsylvania-based multistate cannabis operator with operations and investment interests in Massachusetts, Florida and Arizona, announced May 5 that it has signed definitive agreements to acquire the rights to 4Front Ventures’ dispensary locations in Pennsylvania and Maryland, which currently operate under the Mission brand.
- Md. The dispensary license in Pennsylvania also allows the company to open two additional dispensary locations in the state, and all storefronts will be rebranded from Mission to Ethos.
- The acquisition furthers Ethos’ goal of developing a strong presence in the Mid-Atlantic, East Coast and Midwest cannabis markets, according to President and CFO David Clapper.
- One of our main focuses is here in the Mid-Atlantic region, here in the Northeast, Clapper told Cannabis Business Times .
- Ethos is also working to open four retail locations in Massachusetts, as well as a cultivation and processing facility, which will open as soon as they receive final regulatory approvals.
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com