- Leslie Brandon, communications director of Westlake, Ohio-based Buckeye Relief , says the medical cultivator and processor hired five new team members in March and April and is still hiring.
- An investigation into the roll out of Missouri’s medical cannabis program has reached Gov. Mike Parson’s office, as a House committee seeks records involving Parson’s chief of staff, chief operating officer and a longtime adviser, according to an Associated Press report .
- May 7, requesting records of the department’s interactions with cannabis industry stakeholders and insight into how key decisions were made in the medical cannabis licensing process, the news outlet reported.
- The state’s Auditor’s Office has received two additional whistleblower complaints about DHSS operations and the medical cannabis program’s licensing process, the Associated Press reported.
- Cannabis Control Commission Executive Director Shawn Collins made the announcement during the commission’s May 7 virtual meeting, the news outlet reported.
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com