- Montana’s Cannabis Legalization Campaign Launches Signature Drive Despite
- New Approach Montana is making a comeback, however, after officially launching its statewide signature drive May 9, as Montana loosened some of its restrictions in the wake of the coronavirus crisis.
- As our state reopens for business, we must also reopen for democracy, Pepper Petersen, New Approach Montana’s political director, said in a public statement.
- Statutory Initiative 190 would establish a system to regulate and tax cannabis for adult use, while Constitutional Initiative 118 would authorize Montana to set the legal age for consumption at 21.
- The campaign was preparing to launch its signature drive in March, and then coronavirus hit, Matthew Schweich, deputy director for MPP, which is supporting the campaign, told Cannabis Business Times .
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com