- Amid stay-at-home orders during the COVID-19 pandemic, cannabis dispensaries have been deemed essential services in most states where the plant is legal.
- Constituents clearly demonstrated their high demand for cannabis at a time when people are experiencing or expecting decreased income.
- In fact, what makes cannabis unique compared to other recession-proof products, like alcohol or cigarettes, is its wellness component.
- There are many areas in which the cannabis industry contributes to the economy, and this pandemic is highlighting its value to society.
- By promoting the cannabis industry, an essential industry, we’re saving jobs.
Read full article: greenentrepreneur.com