- Khiron Readies for First Medical Sales in Colombia and Provides Corporate Update
- Khiron Life Sciences Corp. (” Khiron” or the ” Company” ) (TSXV: KHRN), (OTCQB: KHRNF ), ( Frankfurt : A2JMZC), a vertically integrated cannabis leader with core operations in Latin America , today announced the Company has received certification of Good Elaboration Practices for Magistral Preparations with Cannabis (GEP).
- We have the capacity, established patient network, and now full authorization to manufacture high- and low-THC magistral preparations, and to fulfill prescriptions for non-psychoactive medicinal cannabis within days,” comments Alvaro Torres , Khiron CEO and director.
- Under Colombian regulations, GEP certification is a manufacturing and processing certification that is a mandatory requirement for commercializing customized medical cannabis prescriptions, known as Magistral Preparations.
- Khiron has core operations in Latin America , along with activity in North America and Europe , and is licensed in Colombia for the cultivation, production, domestic distribution, and international export of both tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) medical cannabis.
Read full article: prnewswire.com