- KushCo Supports Increased Voter Turnout on Election Day by Awarding Paid Time Off for All Employees
- (Election Day) in an effort to encourage more voter participation and to empower its employees to create real positive change in their communities, industry, and personal lives by casting their votes through the ballot system.
- In the midst of the nationwide protests surrounding the tragic death of George Floyd-and the widespread attention it has raised around the U.S.’s long history of battling deep-rooted racial profiling, discrimination, and social injustice, particularly in the cannabis industry-the Company urges all U.S. companies to follow suit and remove the barriers for employees to cast their votes on Election Day.
- As one of the original and longest-standing pioneers in the cannabis industry, we have seen and experienced firsthand the overwhelmingly disproportionate treatment of minorities in our communities who have been the victims of police brutality and racial profiling, all under the guise of consuming or possessing cannabis, said Nick Kovacevich, KushCo’s Co-founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
- Nick Kovacevich, KushCo’s Co-founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Read full article: newcannabisventures.com