Marijuana mogul Al Harrington on NBA pausing drug testing, coronavirus and its impact on his cannabis business
Posted On March 17, 2020
- I mean obviously we’re working, a lot of conference calls, doing our department phone calls, going over different things.
- So it’s going to be a trying time for all of us business owners in every vertical in this world right now.
- Cannabis is definitely going to be hit just as hard as any other industry, and we’ve gotta figure out a way to just kind of keep the lights on and just keep pushing through this time.
- So I think that they need to figure out a way to keep the doors open, and maybe have rules of no more than two people in a dispensary at a time or whatever.
- Part of my day, every day, has something to do with my advocacy or social equity.
Read full article: cbssports.com