- That would prove problematic for the many private retailers unable to serve those customers through online service and home delivery.
- Saskatchewan’s definitely seen an uptick in e-commerce, I’d say almost 500%, where customers are choosing to stay at home and have product delivered to them instead of visiting us in-store, Bondar told Marijuana Business Daily .
- In Manitoba, Delta 9 Cannabis CEO John Arbuthnot said his company’s retail arm has been aggressively marketing its online ordering and delivery options at its physical retail stores while they remain open.
- The government of Alberta is focusing on immediate health and safety needs and is not currently considering changing regulations to allow private retail sales of cannabis online, a spokesperson for Alberta’s Ministry of Treasury Board and Finance wrote in an email to MJBizDaily .
- In a move not related to the COVID-19 pandemic, Ontario recently started allowing regulated store owners to offer click-and-collect services.
Read full article: mjbizdaily.com