- The list for pesticides that can be used on cannabis without being a violation of the Pesticide Applicators’ Act has been updated.
- U.S. House Includes SAFE Banking Act in New Coronavirus Relief Bill
- The U.S. House will include legislative language from the SAFE Banking Act in the next relief bill aimed at economic relief amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- The ongoing Schedule-I status of the plant has barred any federal stimulus aid or small business loans from hitting the industry even as cannabis business around the U.S. have been deemed essential in this difficult moment.
- In short, the bill (formally titled the Secure and Fair Enforcement of Banking Act) would allow banks to work with cannabis businesses and prevent any federal banking regulator from intervening or punishing those banks.
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com