Multilevel marketing sellers are using coronavirus to push oil and vitamin sales on Facebook
Posted On March 13, 2020
- Multilevel marketing sellers are using Facebook to promote essential oils and other products as helping prevent coronavirus.
- Sellers of supplements and essential oils are using coronavirus claims to try to sell on
- CNBC has found dozens of examples where sellers for multilevel marketing (MLM) companies, such as doTerra and Young Living, claim on Facebook that their products can prevent the coronavirus.
- Another post found by CNBC promotes Young Living’s product ” Thieves,” marketed on the company’s
- Asked to comment on examples of posts like this, Facebook pointed CNBC to a
Read full article: cnbc.com