- New Jersey Cannabis Advocates Form Campaign Coalition to Support Adult-Use Ballot Initiative
- The group is made up of members from various organizations including New Jersey United for Marijuana Reform, the ACLU of New Jersey, Doctors for Cannabis Regulation, the Latino Action Network, the American Trade Association for Cannabis and Hemp, Law Enforcement Action Partnership, the NAACP New Jersey State Conference, and the NJ CannaBusiness Association, according to NJ.com.
- The Alberta Cannabis Council is speaking out against the increased tax, which Executive Director John Carle says will drive consumers back to an already thriving illicit market.
- The Alberta Gaming, Liquor and Cannabis Control Board (AGLC), which regulates the province’s cannabis market, has indicated that the increased tax is aimed at discouraging minors from purchasing vape products in the wake of last year’s outbreak of vape-related lung illness, Carle said.
- In 2019, we saw a dramatic influx of product liability claims associated with exploding vaporizer batteries, vaping lung injuries, CBD and THC testing, labeling, and compliance issues, said
- On March 4, Canndoc announced a strategic pharma grade cannabis commercial deal with Cellect Biotechnology, for the reduction of opioid usage.
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com