- The FDA and FTC directed former NFL All-Pro offensive lineman Kyle Turley, left, to stop claiming that CBD could protect consumers from the COVID-19 coronavirus.
- There is strong evidence that CBD may do some good for some people.
- CBD might help with inflammation of the joints or skin, sleep disturbances, chronic anxiety, psychosis and behavioral issues associated with Fragile X syndrome.
- I wouldn’t take CBD without checking with my doctor or pharmacist to assure me there were no risky drug interactions.
- For that matter, it’s a mistake to believe much of the content in these advertisements.
Read full article: marinij.com