No, CBD is not a miracle molecule that can cure coronavirus, just as it won’t cure many other maladies its proponents claim
Posted On April 15, 2020
- There is strong evidence that CBD may do some good for some people.
- CBD might help with inflammation of the joints or skin, sleep disturbances, chronic anxiety, psychosis and behavioral issues associated with Fragile X syndrome .
- The FDA allows it to be sold as a cosmetic and prescription product, and you can also buy it without a prescription.
- Severe or irreversible damage would have occurred had researchers not stopped the subjects from taking more.
- Add CBD to other drugs you’re taking and it might produce unexpected side effects, or cause those drugs to be less efficient.
Read full article: theconversation.com