- Ontario’s cannabis regulator is working with some producers to launch on-site stores at their facilities after the COVID-19 pandemic eases, and guidelines are in the works to apply to craft cannabis businesses.
- This framework will start with a clear definition of what craft means for the Ontario market.
- Once the framework is finalized it will allow us to be clear with any licensed producer, large or small, about what it means if you want to bring a craft branded product forward, Mara said in the AMA.
- Mara said seed selection is set to improve, and the OCS aims to sell clones next spring.
- Mara said the OCS offered federally-licensed producers the opportunity to have a hybrid approach, where producers could take on direct-to-store distribution if they could meet or surpass OCS performance levels.
Read full article: mjbizdaily.com