- , Organigram Consumer Research Survey Concludes Survey canvased over 2,000 Canadians on perceptions and attitudes around edible products Results reveal top concerns that may impact purchase decisions, including controlling dosage, tested products and reliable onset/offset time Data to inform Company’s product design and educational programming
- Organigram Inc. (the Company or Organigram), a leading licensed producer of cannabis, has released summary findings gathered in a research project designed to learn more about Canadians’ perceptions and attitudes around cannabis edible products.
- We learned a few important insights around dosage, and how and where Canadians may consume edibles, and moreover, what product attributes were important to them.
- With this information, we can build thoughtful consumer resource materials around a number of crucial topics, including the importance of consistent dosage and transparency of composition of cannabis products to help consumers make empowered, informed purchase decisions.
- Organigram Holdings Inc. is a NASDAQ Global Select and TSX listed company whose wholly owned subsidiary, Organigram Inc., is a licensed producer of cannabis and cannabis-derived products in Canada.
Read full article: newcannabisventures.com