- Part Two: Roundtable Of Industry Pros Discussing Cannabis Landscape
- In this second part, those same professionals sound off on other timely topics, which include federal legalization and the CBD market.
- (We Are For Better Alternatives), a Colorado hemp company; Andrew DeAngelo , cannabis industry consultant and co-founder of California-based dispensary chain Harborside ; Katie Stem, CEO of Peak Extracts , a edibles and cannabis chocolate manufacturer in Oregon; Sam Ludwig, president of Oakland, California-based Aster Farms , a sustainable cannabis company; and Mike Glazer and Mary Jane Gibson of cannabis podcast Weed+Grub .
- The deterrent of illegality and lack of availability has kept huge swaths of several demographics away from cannabis, and I believe that the 55-and-older crowd is going to rely on cannabis and hemp products to manage their pain as they move into old age.
- Beegle : Hemp-based foods that include hemp seed, hemp seed oil, CBD oil and full spectrum hemp extracts as ingredients.
Read full article: forbes.com