Proprietary Genetics Drives Strong Hemp Harvest for Charlotte’s Web
Posted On March 4, 2020
- Proprietary Genetics Drives Strong Hemp Harvest for Charlotte’s Web
- the market leader in hemp-derived extract products, has completed the audit of its 2019 hemp harvest, the sole source of the Company’s full spectrum extracts which are high in naturally occurring cannabidiol (CBD).
- Cultivating, harvesting and drying at scale for full spectrum extract products is an area where we’ve learned to excel, and our world-class horticulture division continues to cultivate new varieties of hemp that are cannabinoid, flavonoid and terpene rich.
- The (F/D/M) retail channel has been awaiting regulatory certainty from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) before broadly adopting ingestible hemp products.
- Founded by the Stanley Brothers, the Company’s premium quality products start with proprietary hemp genetics that are responsibly manufactured into hemp-derived CBD extracts naturally containing a full spectrum of phytocannabinoids, including CBD, terpenes, flavonoids and other beneficial hemp compounds.
Read full article: newcannabisventures.com