Recipe: How to make cannabis-infused tea
Posted On April 11, 2020
- During the process of decarboxylation, the non-intoxicating compound THCA is converted to the compound THC, activating different medicinal and psychoactive properties (read more about THCA’s unique medicinal properties here ).
- The recipe for cannabis tea with rose and chamomile recipe can be adapted a million and one ways simply use your tea leaf or flower of choice along with ground cannabis and steep your worries away.
- The cannabis-infused golden milk with coconut oil is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant rich the most luxurious way to end the night.
- Cannabis infused honey ( optional) 2 teaspoons ground cannabis trim, stems, or buds Coconut milk, optional 2 teaspoons dried chamomile 2 teaspoons dried rose buds
- Enjoy with additional cannabis-infused honey and/or coconut milk for added effects.
Read full article: leafly.com