- Watts recently launched his own app to communicate directly to fans called, appropriately enough, WattsApp.
- Tired of the restrictions, advertisements, and eyesores that come with most forms of social media, Watts wanted to make a home for his own imaginative content.
- Recently, Watts told us about his vision for WattsApp, staying in the moment but thinking about the future, and connecting with fans.
- If it’s something I need to research, I’ll be researching something and get an idea about what I could do with future technology.
- It comes down to days where I have a piece of chocolate late at night when I knew it wasn’t going to make me feel good.
Read full article: hightimes.com