- Several middle school students in Adams County became ill Monday afternoon after taking marijuana-infused candies, school officials said.
- The incident happened at Adams City Middle School, 4451 E 72nd Ave., Commerce City, and an ambulance response was made to the school, said Jennifer Lindberg, assistant principal, in a statement to parents.
- Emergency responders suspected that the students were sickened by marijuana-infused candy and several students reported to the school’s health clerk that they had ingested cannabis candy.
- Eight students were taken to a local hospital as a precautionary measure according to South Adams County Fire Department.
Read full article: denverpost.com