- The prestigious CannaTech medical cannabis innovation conference was postponed until June 15-16 because of coronavirus concerns.
- Some U.S. and international cannabis industry conferences and trade shows important for marijuana and hemp businesses to market their products and cultivate relationships with vendors and buyers are feeling the fallout from coronavirus fears.
- The decision to postpone or cancel events has upended the business and travel plans of scores of marijuana and hemp companies, forcing cannabis businesses to rethink their conference plans and in at least one case retrieve equipment that already had been shipped to a venue.
- Natural Products Expo West, which included a number of CBD exhibitors, on Monday abruptly postponed its 2020 event in Anaheim, California, after a huge number of registered exhibitors and attendees announced plans to drop out because of coronavirus concerns.
- Morris Beegle, founder of the NoCo Hemp Expo and owner of the Colorado Hemp Co., said he is moving forward as if the show is going to happen.
Read full article: mjbizdaily.com