- With that being said, a grow light is essential to growing your weed as you’ll need to control the amount of light that’s reaching your crop.
- There are different kinds of grow lights like High-Intensity Discharge (HID), High-Pressure Sodium (HPS), Metal Halide (MH), or LED and Compact Fluorescent for any heat concerns that the light might cause.
- What’s important is that the grow light covers the entire tent and is also equipped with a timer to control when the lights are turned on and off.
- Of course, you’ll need marijuana seeds or clones that can be found at your local dispensary.
- It is also recommended to research what nutrients to feed your plants as they differ depending on what you’re growing.
Read full article: magneticmag.com