TerrAscend Names Jason Ackerman Permanent CEO
Posted On April 14, 2020
- TerrAscend Corp. (CSE: TER; OTCQX: TRSSF) (TerrAscend or the Company), a leading North American cannabis operator, announced today that it has appointed Jason Ackerman as Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- As part of the move, Toronto-based Adam Kozak will step down as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), and New York-based company comptroller, Dr. Stephen Baranowski, will assume the role of interim CFO at the end of April.
- Mr. Ackerman joined the TerrAscend Board of Directors as Executive Chairman in November 2019 and was appointed interim CEO in January 2020.
- Adam Kozak joined TerrAscend in 2018 and led the Company through several of its recent milestones, including the successful completion of TerrAscend’s capital reorganization in partnership with Canopy Rivers and Canopy Growth that laid the foundation for allowing the Company to enter into the U.S. market and become a leading North American operator.
- As the first North American Operator (NAO), with scale operations in both Canada and the US, the Company participates in the medical and legal adult use market across Canada and in several US states where cannabis has been legalized for therapeutic or adult use.
Read full article: newcannabisventures.com