The challenges facing the cannabis delivery business
Posted On April 25, 2020
- Across Southern California, medical cannabis delivery businesses now number in the hundreds.
- Delivery services provide conveniences to businesses who want to make money off of cannabis without owning a brick-and-mortar shop.
- In 2016, Sacramento city officials began considering guidelines for the medical cannabis delivery business, including issuing delivery permits allowing for deliveries.
- Beyond the legality of delivery businesses, there are other considerations of owning or starting a cannabis delivery business.
- Knowledge of how much one can carry at one time as well as verifying that their customers are also authorized to purchase medical cannabis is necessary.
Read full article: born2invest.com