- This is the first time that GACP-certified medical cannabis is being exported from Uganda to Israel, and the company said it is working to promote the export of cannabis inflorescence from this factory to Europe and other African countries as well.
- The Ontario-based company also posted a net income of $5.7 million, or 2 cents per share, which compares to a net loss of $108.21 million, or 43 cents per share, in the same period of the prior year.
- The Inter-Tribal Marijuana Commission (ITMC), a multistate organization regulating the Native American commercial cannabis industry, is providing a valuable support system for tribal hospitals and communities during t the COVID-19 outbreak.
- The ITMC was established by Tribal Cannabis Consulting, a North American firm focused on building successful, compliance-driven native cannabis programs.
- During the quarter, the Ontario-based company posted a net loss before taxes of CA$8.67 million or CA$0.33 per share compared to a net loss of CA$3.34 million or CA$0.25 per share in the same quarter of the prior year.
Read full article: benzinga.com