This Manitoba-Based Cannabis Company Is Leveraging a Diversified…
Posted On March 25, 2020
- This Manitoba-Based Cannabis Company Is Leveraging a Diversified Strategy to Expand Across Canada
- Delta 9 (TSX: DN) (OTCQX: VRNDF), based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, has three distinct business segments: wholesale, retail and B2B.
- Founder and CEO John Arbuthnot spoke with New Cannabis Ventures about the company’s Grow Pods, retail operations and phased expansion plans.
- Leaders in the retail segment have experience in the liquor industry, and leaders in the B2B piece of the business have experience in areas such as Health Canada compliance, construction, security and consulting.
- It has placed its retail stores in high visibility areas with a lot of foot traffic, located by other retailers like grocery stores and liquor stores for consumer convenience.
- Since the launch of Cannabis 2.0 products, Arbuthnot has seen significant consumer demand.
Read full article: newcannabisventures.com