Thomas Jefferson University Is Enrolling for a “Quality of Life” Weed Study
Posted On June 5, 2020
- An upcoming study conducted by the Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University in Pennsylvania and Ethos, a Pennsylvania-based cannabis business, wants to know how medical weed affects patients’ quality of life.
- Second, you must be a registered patient under Pennsylvania’s medical cannabis program.
- Ultimately, Ethos and Thomas Jefferson University want to identify which strains of cannabis, and potentially which combinations of cannabinoids or terpenes , work best for treating certain medical maladies.
- The researchers at Thomas Jefferson University need to know what pot shops patients are getting their bud from, as well as the types of bud.
- The license allows medical research institutions, like Sidney Kimmel Medical College, to partner with the state’s pot shops for investigating the various hows and whys of medical cannabis use.
Read full article: merryjane.com