- Barring all visits to production facilities and cancelling all non-essential employee travel Increased cleaning frequency throughout facility common areas and enforcing work from home for all non-production essential employees Adjustment to shift start times, shift length and break structure to eliminate the crossover between groups of employees
- Niagara Facility: On April 6, 2020, cannabis cultivation operations began at the newly licensed Niagara Facility.
- Port Perry Facility: The company is well positioned to commence its outdoor cultivation season at the Port Perry Facility as soon as weather permits, with an expected start in May.
- The Port Perry Facility outdoor site features 86 acres of total cultivation area, including the 60-acre Phase II expansion.
- The United Kingdom’s medical cannabis industry took great strides forward at the beginning of the year as the first cannabis clinics opened their doors to patients, but the global COVID-19 pandemic has caused supply chain challenges that highlight the need for a domestic cannabis industry, according to Mike Barnes, cannabis activist and founder of England-based Maple Tree Consultancy .
- Barnes now operates a chain of three clinics based in London called the Medical Cannabis Clinics, and he was unsure how the COVID-19 crisis would impact the cannabis sector at the start of the pandemic.
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com