- This raw oil contains the plant’s valuable vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids, terpenes, flavonoids, cannabinoids, and more.
- Using a solvent for extraction produces a thick amber-colored cannabis oil that is full of the plant’s active chemical compounds.
- When making hemp oil, many producers choose to use a non-toxic solvent such as supercritical CO2 to extract the hemp plant’s natural oil.
- A supercritical CO2 extraction method produces a dark green oil that is often packaged and sold to promote wellness, due to its nutrient and cannabinoid content.
- Hemp oil can then be taken on its own or infused into various different products including tinctures, liquids, capsules, topicals , vape oil , hair and skin care products , and more.
- Some RSHO CBD oil products include: Concentrates Tinctures and liquids Capsules Vape oils Topicals Isolate
Read full article: medicalmarijuanainc.com