- What You Need to Know Before Stocking Up on Weed, According to an Expert
- Likewise, similar to essential oils, these same terpenes may also play a role in the therapeutic effects of cannabis, for example, feeling relaxed, or uplifted.
- The two can be taken independently, together, or as recent research shows, they can be most beneficial when part of the entourage effect alongside cannabis terpenes.
- I would suggest people use a CBD isolate and no THC during the day to prevent any adverse effect of THC, but at night, consumers can start with a low ratio of CBD:THC and see how it affects them.
- View the budtender as your cannabis sommelier, ask them what types of product they use: flower, oils, edibles, etc.
Read full article: gearpatrol.com