- Just as gas stations sell cigarettes, these mini stores have also started to stock other convenience items, including CBD products.
- Because the CBD industry isn’t regulated, chances are that the gas station CBD products you see are low quality, hence the low price.
- It takes high quality CBD in order to get high quality results.
- There is also the risk that the CBD product contains harmful compounds, including a higher dosage of THC than what is allowed.
- Aside from the side effects, using a CBD product that has a high amount of THC can also cause job issues for some.
Read full article: newsgram.com