- Tiffany Bowden : MA, PhDc, and founding President, Former Education Chair and Co-Founder of The Minority Cannabis Business Association, Director of Education for the National Diversity & Inclusion Association, mental health advocate, diversity trainer, activist, writer, educator, and speaker
- There’s a lot of people that talk about getting into the cannabis industry, but there’s not a lot of people talking about what happens to us when we’re here.
- Because in any other space, I would consider myself black first, a woman second, and then I don’t really feel my womanness quite so much.
- In terms of the last one, there are so many different smaller products that maybe people haven’t heard of that are really great.
- I’ve tried to advocate for cannabis topicals in particular for black women who are experiencing pain because it can titrate out quite differently than what Western products generally can.
- Just to reiterate some of the other things that I said, we’ve done a great job about talking about inclusion and getting minorities and women into the industry.
Read full article: benzinga.com