Skip to content
- Yes, Illinois Cannabis Dispensaries Are Still Open Amid The Coronavirus Outbreak
- Medical cannabis facilities are classified as essential health care and public health operations under Pritzker’s order.
- Customers line up on X’s spaced six feet apart in the Green Solution dispensary in Sauget on March 19.
- Dispensaries can sell marijuana to medical patients outside of their physical establishments in a style similar to curbside pickup methods that restaurants are employing.
- Verano has implemented online ordering for medical patients, Dorf said.
Read full article: