Zoning commission to consider four special-use permits
Posted On March 3, 2020
- DANVILLE Four special-use permits concerning a cannabis cultivation center, large ground solar panel energy system, retail gun shop/specialty goods store, and a bar/tavern are up for action this week by the Danville Area Planning and Zoning Commission.
- Green Growth Group Inc. of Chicago is requesting a special-use permit be granted for property at 202-204 Eastgate Drive, zoned I2 general industrial, for a medicinal/adult-use cannabis cultivation center.
- The vacant warehouse space is owned by Shaheen and Co. Inc., Morris Flamingo of Atlanta, Ga.
- The project’s changes: a setback increased from 150 feet to keep a minimum 200 feet of wooded buffer, 10 feet of additional vegetative buffer, fixed solar panels tilted south and a 10-foot tall privacy fence behind the vegetative buffer.
- Gregory Hoover is requesting a special-use permit for 3803 N. Vermilion St., zoned B2 highway business, to operate a retail gun shop/specialty goods store.
Read full article: commercial-news.com